The design, implementation and support of a robust and resilient global network infrastructure in support of our Team Members evolving needs.
Utilize existing and identify new technologies, solutions and services that deliver on the network and connectivity requirements of our Team Members.
Ensure that we deliver efficient solutions that wherever possible reduce both the initial capital and ongoing operational costs to WeWork
The Network Engineer is responsible for providing support to our Team Members in a global environment. Based on specialist knowledge, this person will use his or her diagnostic and analysis skills to ensure all network issues and service requests are dealt with in a timely and consistent manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
• 5+ years corporate networking experience (installation, configuration and support)
• Working knowledge of large scale networks including architecture and security risks
• Extensive hands on experience with Juniper/Cisco Networking equipment to include layer 2/layer 3 switches and firewalls
• Detailed troubleshooting skills
• Ability to manage multiple, often competing, priorities and tasks and follow through to completion on strict deadlines
• Ability to use discretion and judgment in evaluating problems
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users
• Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills
Metrostudio creates results by putting the work first and tailoring our talent and resources to the exact needs of the project. We deliver the unique advantage of talent reinforced by strategy and energy backed by dedication.
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we loved and connected to something greated than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.