Working at Metrostudio is delivering the unique advantage of talent reinforced by strategic and energy backed by dedication.
Business Development Manager
Metrostudio is hiring a Business Development Manager to take over existing accounts and new sales territory. This candidate will be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase new business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the executive team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive.