Working at Metrostudio is delivering the unique advantage of talent reinforced by strategic and energy backed by dedication.
We are looking for a savvy and smart wordsmith to join our growing team. This person will, first and foremost, be an excellent writer. You must be able to write short form copy and headlines. This person will be able to work independently while also collaborating with a flexible team. This position is to work with the agency per project or freelance.
- Work must adhere to our marketing strategies and objectives, meeting deadlines within budget.
- An understanding of and familiar with the core formulas, principles, tactics, and techniques of direct-response copywriting, which will compel the reader to take immediate action in an email, social media posts, online banners or on a landing page, for example.
- Develops understanding of audience needs and targets copy and creative styles to appropriately best engage with the audience through engaging copy and creative
- Must be able to develop a range of creative executions for each project and be able to effectively collaborate with the agency’s team to ensure that words and image work together to support the concept.
- Logically organizes content material from a range of sources to create a compelling narrative/story flow.
- Ability to adapt concept to all mediums.
- Communicates with team members at all times regarding deadlines, revisions, quality control and new work.
- Intelligent thinking, organization, and accuracy.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to deliver a thoughtful point-of-view about the creative
- Ability to juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (TV, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Energy, enthusiasm & passion
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively present work to senior creatives and members of the account team.
- Ability to take feedback from senior creatives, members of the account team, and clients
- Ability to work with the agency per project, good internet connection and Skype account for communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience
- Proven creative talent (several well produced, big idea campaigns) and strong design sense